Windbrella Products Corp. is a growing company who is committed and will remain committed to developing and delivering the best and unique, functional patented umbrellas. Through our overseas and domestic customization Windbrella is striving to achieve brand recognition. In order to fulfill our Mission, we will:
- Connect with our customers.
- Communicate effectively with our customers.
- This includes processing orders quickly and professionally and always using sound business judgment to satisfy our customer’s needs.
- Make every customer feel valued. Our top priority is to ensure that each and every customer is treated in a courteous and respectful manner. We will also treat our fellow employees in the same manner.
- Know the merchandise in order to communicate product information to our customers that is accurate, current and thorough.
- Determine customers expectations, sharing what we learn with management so that the company may act on those expectations so we may provide the right products.
Founded in 1997, Mr. Glenn Kupferman had a dream-a desire to become an importer of umbrellas. He designed a few patents and began living his vision. Based out of his home in Roslyn Heights, NY Mr. Kupferman began to import primarily golf umbrellas, which he would eventually imprint with a corporate or golf course logo. As Windbrella grew through the 90's Mr. Kupferman added new products such as Fashion, Beach and Market umbrellas into the mix of his well established 62" Golf Windbrella.
In the year 2000 provisions were made to begin in-house printing, which paved the way for Windbrella to break into other markets. Mr. Kupferman expanded his work force and relocated to a larger facility in Boynton Beach, FL in November 2003 where the company's main office operates today. This office handles all order entry, accounting, domestic printing and warehouses all the merchandise. "If its one thing that we live by here at Windbrella, it's that we stand 100% behind our products.” says Mr. Kupferman. Windbrella focuses on excellent customer service and has previously been a Finalist in the ASI Distributor Choice Awards. Windbrella also has a five star rating through ASI, which Windbrella is determined to maintain through these tough times.
Windbrella encourages long-term consistent product development. The company believes that this is fundamental to both sustaining and establishing leadership positions in the umbrella industry. Windbrella products can be found on our website, in popular catalogs, beach stores, country clubs, golf shops, funeral homes and through advertising specialty companies, which is our largest market. We have printed logos for Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Cadillac, Baltusrol, Hallmark, Hammacher Schlemmer, college sports teams and many more. With this backdrop we are confident that we are well positioned for the future.